martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Movies oh yeah

Hello again people!
In this chapter I will talk about movies.

In the cinema the movies always are better, because the sound and the full screen improve the show, is for this that I love see the movies in the cinema. But I go just a few times, because my time for funny is reduced (aww suffers), the last time I went to the cinema was a few months ago and I saw the black swan.

I do not usually rent or buy films, I prefer to see online from internet O: or download (the cyber police I will come for me).

Is really difficulty decide for one a movie like my favorite but, if I have to, I choose Little Miss Sunshine, because the characters are perfects within their stories and the total context, also the acting of girl, the protagonist, is very good, the grandfather is a monster, the best, and the music is the perfect company, I like the album too. I have seen this movie approximately seven times and I recommended absolutely, and I can`t see weak points in this.

I rate this movie like very very good, five thousand stars and the heartbreaking cry award, for the
car scene. And the race to get in the car awards for the scene it up to the truck.
And this is all for today, don`t miss me,
and do not believe this is all, I will be back, for talk more and more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario